Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy News & Great Pictures



I went away for a fantastic weekend and came home to find some happy news. I have been reading some blogs of other fellow chronically sick ladies (see bottom of blog page for a few I follow.). Some of my inspiration for creating my blog came from them. Since starting my blog I have found many others I love reading on a daily basis. In my searches for new ones I came across Chronicbabe.com. It's delightfully extravagant in it's information available to us "chronic babes"!  I have been addicted to this website since I came upon it about a week and a half ago. 

One of the fantastic things they offer is a Blog Carnival.  For those who don't know what that is...Blog Carnivals are a collection of various online blog postings on a specific topic or theme. It's amazingly refreshing to read what every one's takes are on topics that relate to chronic illness. They put up a theme and give two weeks for everyone to get their creative juices flowing.  The chronic babes write their blogs on the theme and send them on in to be considered before the deadline. 

So some of you might be trying to figure out why I would be telling you about this.  Some of my "quicker" friends will have already guessed that I decided to send in my blog post "Blessed" to be considered for their latest Blog Carnival.  And my post was added to it!  It's the first time that my blog has been shared outside of me personally sharing with friends. The first time it's been "published" for others. And I have to say I am pretty excited about that!

  
And here are a few pictures from my camping trip with family.... 


No comments: