Thursday, October 21, 2010

Coming Soon!



Please forgive my absence!  L has been sick with whatever viral thing is going around.  And now we are busy busy busy with fall activities. 

In the next week we have a lot planned for us! I am going to volunteer to walk L's class to the library during preschool tomorrow.  Then a church hay ride tomorrow night.  Followed by some MUCH needed girl time with my best friends.

Saturday we have a family Halloween Party for my Mommy group. For which I got talked into making something uber yummy.  Fried mini chimichangas!  My mouth is watering thinking about them!

Sunday is church in the morning.  And then we are going out to a local state park so I can take some fun family portraits of my cousins.  Should be a blast!

Monday I have a leaf finding excursion planned with our Mommy group.  L has preschool and I have an eye doctor appointment.  Then that night we are walking in a Halloween parade with L's preschool.

Tuesday we are going to Nana's work for L to go trick-or-treating.  We do this every year and it always seems like L makes out better there then when we actually do go trick-or-treating. Last year people felt so bad for not having candy that they were dumping dollar bills in her bucket!

Wednesday is preschool while I will be making some super cute take home snack bags for L's class for her party. Then it's off to bible club that night.

Thursday night is trick-or-treating.

Friday I am volunteering at L's preschool for their Halloween party.  I am supposed to run a game and read a book. That night I am going to be taking some couples pictures of my parents. (They haven't had pictures of themselves taken in forever!)

And finally Saturday night T and I have an adult Halloween party to attend.

I am in no way saying that I will have a bad time at these things.  I am sure I will have a lot of fun!  But it is rather a lot for my body to handle in a weeks time. I am already starting to get worn down. I am a tad worried about how long I will be allowed to push myself. So, for now,  please pardon my temporary lapse in blogs.  

Pretty please?


Clip art found here.

No comments: