Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Treats

I finished L's treats for her Halloween party at preschool yesterday.  I was waaaay tired after standing for the time it took to make them all.  Unfortuantely, I was too tired to go to bible club with L last night.  Then I had a horrible bout of brain fog which ended in me finally remembering my daughter's birth date about five minutes into my conversation with her doctor's office. So, my exhaustion combined with the fact that I could not go to bible club with L, combined with my brain fog incident ended with me sitting in a blubbering mess of tears at dinner time.  L looked on in confusion then came over to hug me.  She said, "It's ok Mommy, I know you've had a long day!".  She made it better, yet again.

Here are two pictures that I took of the treats I made!


No comments: