- Had some great conversations with my daughter.
- Braided some awesome hair on a My Little Pony. Remember them? They're back, only they got a makeover for the new generation.
- Heard some fantastically delicious giggles come out of L.
- Had some super snuggly time with one of my doggy girls. (Since L is no longer into snuggling unless it's on her terms.)
- Caught up on some of my favorite blogs.
- Translated one of my blog entries into a pretty good essay that I just turned in to Real Simple magazine.
- Found a super fun home-made-ice-cream-in-a-bag recipe. I can't wait to try it with L!
- Signed up for a super cool paperless coupon website, Savingstar, that attaches to my bonus cards at several stores in my area. All to earn me point towards gifts of my choice.
So while this normally super busy mom has been forced to stay on the couch, it's actually allowed me to do some things that I would ordinarily not have the time for. I guess I needed a day like this! I have to wonder if God wasn't trying to tell me that I needed to slow down.