Friday, May 4, 2012

Eye Drops

Have you seen this product? Refresh OPTIVE?  I have been using Refresh Liquigel for the past couple of years for my dry eyes. I just saw this product being advertised the other day.  I am interested in trying it.  According to the website...

"Refresh Optive has advance dual action formula that works in two ways. It lubricates your eyes to provide long lasting moisture. It also hydrates and protects the cells on the surface of your eyes that can become damaged due to dry eye."

I'm not one of those people that just believes everything that is advertised about a product. Having used Refresh eye products already I am hoping that these work well.  I'll add a post about my thoughts once I've tried them. :o) Yay, for product trials!


3 comments:

williamsmarkseo said...

I really liked this blog the design, colors and content of blog is awesome. I use Restasis Eye Drops for treatment of dry eyes.

Blogger Mama said...

Thank you so much Williamsmarkseo! :o)

Christin Reiniger said...

Thanks for sharing this information its really nice. NAC Eye Drops