Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Work

Ugh, sorry about not posting yesterday! I had an appointment at nine twenty yesterday morning and I didn't get out of the office until ten fifty. It was ridiculous! Unfortunately, it was an appointment I HAD to have so I had to stick with it. I managed to make it to work with only five minutes to spare. (After work I had another important appointment on my calendar. I have a feeling with work that I may bot have the chance to blog every single day like I have been able to. I may miss a day at some point during my week.

I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and write a post about my new job. :o) I am now working as a cafeteria aide at my daughter's school. My primary responsibility is to oversee the kiddos and assist them with whatever they might need help with during lunch. (Opening food bags, mopping up spills, helping them get ketchup, etc.) Which means I make many many laps around the cafeteria. It's only for two hours but I have been coming home tired. I am hoping that I'll gradually get used to it and then won't think about it until I have a low energy day. For the moment I have just been crashing after I make dinner.

I have been having fun and am only seeing positives at the moment. I am getting paid to have fun with the kiddos, get my exercise in, and see my girly every day (which is my favorite part!).



No comments: