Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hot Hands

Photo credits for both photos.
Hubbster and I went to the movies on New Years Eve. My hands and feet had been running hot and then cold all day. I just couldn't seem to keep their temp regulated. I knew that I would eventually get cold at the movie theater, which I always do. So I decided to pop a pair of Hot Hands into my coat pockets for at the theater.

I have fallen in love with Hand Hands! They are little packets that are "A family of air activated warmers [that] all contain a mixture of natural ingredients that when exposed to air react together to produce heat. This is accomplished through an extremely fast oxidation (or rusting) process. Ingredients include: iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal and vermiculite." And they are a perfect solution to my cold cold hands that is all natural. 

When I am at home I like to pop them in my hoody sweatshirt and carry them around. If I pull them out of the pocket it will cool down but when I put them back into my pocket they warm back up. Another good thing about them is the fact that they can stay warm for a long time. Like eight hours or more. It's a wonderful way to keep my hands nice and toasty.

I have not been paid for this indorsement. I just wanted to share this nifty little product with you since I love love love them so much! They also have several other wonderful heating products that I am thinking about trying out. You can check out their website here.



No comments: