Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yes!

I checked my e-mail this morning and found an e-mail from Google Alerts. I have them set up to send me an e-mail every time the word Sjogren's Syndrome is found online that day.

Today's alert took me to Manchester Evening News. They have an article on their website speaking about a new Sjogren's study that is starting in England.

"The trial will investigate new drugs and treatments – and scientists hope it will allow them to solve the mystery of why some women suffer from it."

They have £945,412 pledge to the study currently. Which translates out to 1,441,611.49in US dollars. The results of the trial are due in 2015 sometime.







Yay! I was thrilled to read this this morning. There cannot be enough studies done on Sjogren's as far as I am concerned.

Check out the rest of the article here.





No comments: