Sunday, July 14, 2013

Decorating

Guys! Finally!

You can't hear it but I am screaming "Finally" like the mad scientist creating Frankenstein who screams, "He's alive!".

FINALLY! Mwah ha ha ha

My husband and I have been looking for the perfect bench to add to my little corner. I have had this picture in my head for about two years. I wanted to get it exactly right. I'm kind of a perfectionist about making my creations come to life. And we finally found what I've been looking for! The baskets are filled with L's shoes, the cabinets are stuffed with blankets, and I think this will be a great place to slip our shoes on. (I've already caught L perched up there watching tv. :o) I think it looks pretty good! What do you think?

I would love to say that the bench was the last touch. But I can't. I just have one more thing that I want to do to it. I am planning on taking a photo that I have of one of my favorite places, in the whole world, and blowing it up to put in the window frame. I did this, one Christmas, for my father and it gives the effect that you are looking out the window at the scene.  That will be the finishing tough. I promise. And I'm not crossing my fingers behind my back. Last. Thing. Serious.





No comments: