Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sjogrens Baby!

You know this song. It's been everywhere for quite awhile. EVERY. WHERE. If you need a reminder feel free to watch the video. :o) Anyway, I was in a silly mood and decided to have some fun. 



My sincere apologies to, Carly Rae Jepsen, who's song I have butchered all in the name of Sjogren's Humor....


It’s Sjogren’s Baby

I don’t sing like Adele,
But I’ve got a secret to tell,
I use humor as well,
Now, I’ll get on my way

Before you lay out your dis,
Okay, my story is this,
I have moments of bliss,
But not each n’ every day.

‘Cause my joints are growin’
And my tears aren’t flowin’
Sunshine foregoin’
What-do you think this is, now, lady?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

It’s hard to walk up,
All my stairs,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

And all the doctors,
Try to help me,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

Patches of hair falling out,
Lady parts in a drought,
You, don’t want me to spout,
About that all day long

My energy’s all gone,
Insomnia from dusk ‘til dawn,
Which causes me to yawn,
Can’t go out and play

‘Cause my joints are growin’
And my tears aren’t flowin’
Sunshine foregoin’
What-do you think this is, now, lady?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

It’s hard to walk up,
All my stairs,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

And all the doctors,
Try to help me,
I’m having a flare up,
It’s Sjogren’s, baby!

I am happy with my life
You should know that
You should know that
You should so know that

I am happy with my life
You should know that
And you should so know that

It’s Sjogren’s baby!



4 comments:

Luciana Ariel said...

Love it!!!! It's healthy to find ways to laugh at our problems, whatever they may be. Thank you!

Blogger Mama said...

Oh, good! I'm so glad you liked it Luciana. Thanks for stopping by to read it. :o)

Amy Junod said...

omg! SO funny! I will only be able to sing your version of the song now. Love it!

Blogger Mama said...

Ha ha Thanks Amy! :o)