Friday, July 12, 2013

The Great Debate

I'm in the midst of a debate. I seem to have this debate all the time. Should I wear sneakers or flip flops when I leave the house?

Sounds rather inconsequential I know. I know!


They both have their upsides and downsides for me. I long for the days when I could just run around, all day long, in my dollar flippies from Old Navy. That doesn't happen anymore. :o( So, I'll break it down for you...

Flip Flop Cons: My feet hurt and end up swollen by the end of the day.

Sneaker Cons: They make my feet really hot which causes my hot body to be hotter.

Flip Flop Pros: They keep me cooler in the summer.

Sneaker Pros: They prevent my feet from hurting and swelling.

Of course, all of this gets thrown out the window on my bad Sjogren's days because I just automatically know that I need to wear sneakers. No matter what. No matter that my flip flops are amazingly soft and cushy.

And the great debate continues....


I apologize, for some reason Blogger is not letting me add links today so I have to do it the old fashioned way....

Photo Credit or to go buy the flip flops...
http://www.zappos.com/nike-comfort-thong-black-white?gclid=CK-014iPqrgCFQqf4AodV2IAAw&zfcTest=fcl%3A1

Photo Credit or to go buy the pair of sneakers...
http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/women-zigkick-ride-shoes/NR225?cid=V46123&breadcrumb=1z13y9bZ1z13070&search=reebok+sneakers&cm_vc=STATIC_SHOP_SEARCH



No comments: