Friday, August 30, 2013

Restasis Update

After posting about the new dry eye therapy being done at Mayo Clinic Arizona, I thought I would update about my Restasis experience.

I have now been on Restasis for over six months. Last time I checked in with you all about it I wasn't completely sure it was working for me as I had only been on it for a month or two.

Now, I can completely 100% say that I love Restasis and it works so phenomenally for me!  I can tell when I have missed a dose because my eyes get scratchy and almost start begging for the drops. Ha ha

Another great side effect of the eye drops is that I have not had any Blepharitis since I started taking them twice a day. Not even one bout. Which is huge for me since I was having flares of this at least once a month before starting Restasis.

Ahhh, wonderful!!!



No comments: