Saturday, August 24, 2013

School Days

School starts on Monday for my baby girl and I. Second grade! Huh. That's crazy to me, that I have a second grader!

My girly and I were so busy having fun this summer that we completely lost track of time. I don't think either of us are ready to go back to school. In fact, I know L isn't as she was crying about it while I put her to bed tonight. :o( Broke my heart while she sobbed about not wanting to leave me behind at home.

Lucky for us, I'll be returning with the kids to do my cafeteria monitor job again this year. I'm a little worried about how my energy will hold up. It worked well last year for me so I am hoping that after a couple of weeks my body will be used to the schedule again and I will be fine. I'll keep you posted.

Til then we have a great weekend planned!!



No comments: