Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Retail Therapy

I needed a little bit of retail therapy recently...

So I went to one of my favorite places to spend some of my time and money, The Olde Factory, our local antique/craft factory.

I was looking for something to hang up something decorative in my kitchen and a wooden crate to hang up in my bathroom. And I found something that would work for both purposes. Now, I just have to decide which I want to use it for! Ha ha ha I guess there are worse problems to have, right?

 If I hang it in my bathroom I would place it like this on the wall, to store my toilet paper in.
 If I hang it in my kitchen I would likely use it the long way and put some trinkets it in.
 Either way, I love the way it looks. And it's extra special with the local towns printed on the side of it.
And I like the metal nailed onto the corners of the box.

I can't wait to figure out how I'll use it!



No comments: