Friday, November 29, 2013

A Convo

The other night as the little wanna-be-tyrant tried to endlessly stall, I hit my patience quota for the day, and bedtime quickly degraded into this conversation...

L: Your casserole tastes like poopy.
Me: That's not nice! You don't say that to a person.
L: Okay. But it really does taste like poopy.
Me, ashamedly, stooping to her level: You taste like poopy.
L: Gasp! That. Is not very nice at all!
Me: Exactly. Neither is someone telling a person that something they made tastes like poopy.
L: Yes, but I have feelings. There are no feelings attached to that casserole.
Me: Very true, but it's still not nice to tell someone their casserole tastes like poopy. If you are going to insult my casserole you should at least do so eloquently.
L: What does that mean?
Me: Um, use better adjectives.
L: Again. What does that mean?
Me: Use fancier words!!!
L: Fine! Your casserole was disgusting!!!!

OMGoodness!!! I was VERY thankful for chocolate after my sassy girly was finally in bed!!! And for my ability to see the humor in this convo after the fact.Oh my goodness!!




No comments: