Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Fun

I'm not very chatty today so I thought I'd share some pictures of our Halloween fun from last week...


My girly just simply HAD to be a pink power ranger or she was sure that she was going to burst into flames. Or suddenly dye an agonizing death from the deep disappointment of it. Her words. Not mine! My dramatically eloquent seven year old.
The fireman and police officers went through our neighborhood handing out candy. The kids were drawn to the flashing lights and delighted that there were handfuls of candy being giving out.
After leaf raking, there is leaf throwing. Always. Fact.
Pumpking carving was fun this year. I would love to share the picture I took of my girly pulling the pumpkin guts out but it showed a little too much so I thought I'd share the one of her shirtless, with her apron, and her jeans sagging off her hiney. Adorable!
Our Nittany Lion pumpkin glowing in the dark. I think I did a pretty good job on it.



No comments: