Monday, December 9, 2013

12 Days of Sjogrens

I've been posting this for the last few Christmases in a row and decided I better not break with "tradition". Enjoy!






In honor of celebrating Christmas I have written a song.  Most will be familiar with the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas.  Enjoy!


On the first day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
A stiff and arthritic knee.


On the second day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Two cracking ankles
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the third day of Christmas m Sjogren's gave to me....
A visit to my doctor's
Two cracking ankles
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the fourth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's
Two cracking ankles
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the fifth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me...
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's
Two cracking ankles
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the sixth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Painful achy joints
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's
Two cracking ankles
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the seventh day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
A desert like mouth
Painful achy joints
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's
Two cracking ankles
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the eighth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Eight pills to pop.
A desert like mouth.
Painful achy joints.
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's.
Two cracking ankles.
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the ninth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
A mystery diagnosis.
Eight pills to pop.
A desert like mouth.
Painful achy joints.
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's.
Two cracking ankles.
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the tenth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Ten swelling fingers.
A mystery diagnosis.
Eight pills to pop.
A desert like mouth.
Painful achy joints.
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's.
Two cracking ankles.
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the eleventh day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Blankets for my chills.
Ten swelling fingers.
A mystery diagnosis.
Eight pills to pop.
A desert like mouth.
Painful achy joints.
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's.
Two cracking ankles.
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


On the twelfth day of Christmas my Sjogren's gave to me....
Fellow Sjogren's Bloggers.
Blankets for my chills.
Ten swelling fingers.
A mystery diagnosis.
Eight pills to pop.
A desert like mouth.
Painful achy joints.
 Insomnia!
Itchy dry eyes.
A visit to my doctor's.
Two cracking ankles.
And a stiff and arthritic knee.


Image found here.

No comments: