Monday, December 23, 2013

Claymation Christmas - We three kings

We sat down, with our daughter, last night to watch The Chipmunks Christmas Special.  It was loved by all.  It got me to thinking about all the holiday specials that were on when I was a kid that aren't on anymore.  I miss them and wish they would come back so my daughter could see them. I think one of my top favorites was The Claymation Christmas Special.  I just had to watch it every year.  Sometimes more then once if possible. My Mom and I used to curl up together and watch it. Oh, the memories.

Anyway, I went looking for The Claymation Christmas Special and found it on Youtube. Yay for Youtube!! One of my favorite scenes from the special was We Three Kings.  I just loved those adorable camels getting down while singing that song!  So I decided I had to share.....

 

2 comments:

annie said...

I want to wish you and your family a joyful and healthy holiday season.

Blogger Mama said...

Thank you and you as well Annie!!