Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Go Shop Sjogren's Syndrome

I was perusing Amazon last night and was alerted to a new opportunity. A box popped up and told me that I can now donate to a charity of my choice while doing the shopping that I would be doing anyway.

Cool deal! I entered Sjogren's into their search and several charities came up. I chose the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation. They are a great group for Sjogren's education, awareness, and fund raise to encourage scientific research.

After I chose my charity I simply bookmarked smile.amazon.com and now 0.5% of the price of my eligible AmazonSmile purchases go to the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation.

I encourage you to go pick out a charity at Amazon for yourself! I've heard the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation is a great one.  "Wink wink!"



No comments: