Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Selfies

 For the last year my hubbster and have been planning a trip to New England to
 celebrate our tenth anniversary. I have about a zillion pictures from our trip. So, I
 thought I would share them with you in several posts rather than bombard you
with all of them at once...
 Maine has some AMAZING blueberry ice cream!!
 Me at the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park.
 "Rainy days and Mondays don't get me down."

 I was in love with these lovely yellow umbrellas!
These lovely ladies are the Freeport Flag Ladies. They have been standing on a certain sidewalk, in Freeport, Maine, every Tuesday morning since 9/11. It was pretty powerful seeing everyone waving and honking at them!



2 comments:

Christine Molloy said...

Love the photos, thanks for sharing! I am glad you had a great vacation here in New England!!

Blogger Mama said...

It was a fantastic trip! And Tim and I fell in love with route 1, thanks for that tip!!!