Friday, August 15, 2014

Hydro Flask

I am in LOVE with my new water bottle! I plugged in a search for "insulated water bottles" into Google and http://www.hydroflask.com/ showed up.  I read about a zillion reviews online for the hydro flasks and decided I had to have one for myself.

I chose the 18oz bottle and I've been using it for a little while. I recently took it to the beach and it worked wonderfully! I love that it didn't leak even when it accidentally got turned upside down in our beach bag. Yesterday, I carried it around outside in eighty-nine degree weather. The ice never melted and I had freezing cold water all day. Lov-ing it!

The only negative I could come up with is that I wish that I had gotten a bigger size. Since I drink so much water I find myself filling it up quite a lot. However, I feel like that is worth it to have ice "stick around" in my water bottle for two days straight!
 I'm fairly certain that I will be carrying this water bottle with me when I go to Disney World later this year.

You can buy your own hydro flask, on their website, with various sizes and lids to choose from.

**DISCLAIMER** I was not compensated, in any way, for writing this blog post. I'm just in love with this product and thought all my Sjoggie friends would like the recommendation.



No comments: