Monday, January 26, 2015

Tired

I recently experienced an awful migraine. It left my head pounding, my neck hurting, and dealing with bouts of nausea.

While I was dealing with this my little lovey girl brought me a blanket, tucked me in with a blanket to snuggle under, and tried to ply me with mints to help keep the nausea away. 

After my migraine meds had finally done their job it left me with two clear (well as clear as a person can be, just coming off dealing with a migraine) thoughts.

Number one... It's absolutely amazing to me just how tired, dealing with pain, can make a person.

And number two... My daughter is going to make a wonderful mommy some day.

2 comments:

AutoimmuneGal said...

Ughh. Sorry to hear about that no good migraine and hope it's staying away! You are right on both fronts about pain and your daughter. She already has the compassionate touch from your writings.

Blogger Mama said...

It has been, thanks! :O)