Monday, March 2, 2015

Appointments

I had two pretty important appointments in the last two weeks. The first one was my follow up doctors appointment. I had previously written about it here. I had my three month follow up to have another eye scan done to check to see if anything had changed, in regards to my Plaquenil I take daily. Fortunately, nothing has changed and my eye doctor has cleared me to take the medicine for another six months. At which point I'll have another eye scan done to look for changes. Win!

The second appointment was my six month check up with my rheumatologist, Dr. A. I declared that I was boring, at the moment, when it came to my Sjogren's. And she agreed. Normally I would be slightly offended to  be considered boring in any way. Except when it means no new rheumatology symptoms for the last five months. Just the same ol' same ongoing ones here, baby!!



No comments: