Monday, July 13, 2015

Lazy Summer


I realize I haven't post anything in awhile. I'll try to do better but can't promise.

My girly and I have been busy doing a whole lot of nothing. And we're loving it!! Every once in awhile my mommy guilt kicks in and I start to feel guilty that i haven't done more with L this summer. (I've spent a few days on the couch this summer for sure.) But then I remind myself that we are still making some amazing memories just sitting at home whiling away our days doing "a whole lot of nothing". And if we were so busy rushing around to get to one activity or another then we'd be missing the little things. Like the breathtaking view we got one lazy afternoon as we made our way to pick up our csa box for the week. It's the little things that count the most sometimes.

I hope your summer is going great!

No comments: